CAREERS IN REAL ESTATE
There are no opportunities available at this time. To submit a job opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agent Support Administration Coordinator
The Agent Support Administration Coordinator is the first point of contact in the branch. The primary duties for this position include support for the branch’s agents, clients and employees, as well as to act as a resource for vendors, suppliers or general inquiries. Working with a team of peers, the Agent Support Administration Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the efficient functioning of the front desk operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reception duties; answering telephone, booking/confirming appointments, greeting clients.
- Input new MLS listings, upload photos, process price changes/extensions and reporting sales.
- Preparation of Real Estate related documents.
- Opening/Closing of the branch.
Qualifications and skills preferred:
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in Real Estate.
- Tech Savvy with social media and publishing skills.
- Strong command of the English language (both written & verbal.)
- Customer service skill focused.
Hours are mainly evenings and weekends and occasional daytime shifts.
Real Estate: 2 years (Preferred) [Willing to Train]
Please send resumes and references to:
Johnston and Daniel, A Division of Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd.
- Laurie Hall, Operations Manager - email@example.com