** PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A 'SOLDPRESS' PLUG IN FOR AN ADDITIONAL $89.00 **
THE OAKVILLE, MILTON AND DISTRICT REAL ESTATE BOARD PRESENTS:
"Stand Out and Take Control of your Website with WordPress and the DDF"
at The Oakville, Milton and District Real Estate Board
125 Navy Street in Oakville, 2nd Floor Classroom
on May 25th and 26th from 9:30am to 4:00pm
** 2 day workshop **
10 CE Credits
Ultimate Wordpress Website Program for REALTORS®: Are you ready to have a website you love, know how to use (easily), and save money?
I started developing websites in 2001, and today, my clients pay me anywhere from $2,000.00 to $8,000.00 to have me build them a website! In the last 3 years alone, I've been involved in over 560 creative projects.
But, in this course, instead of you paying me to design and develop your website, I decided to create a program where I would show you exactly how to build a beautiful, cheap, easy to use, customizable website using the #1 website Content Management System available: Wordpress!
* Are you tired of paying monthly fees for your website?
* Do you want a website you can change any time easily?
* Do you want to rank higher with SEO?
Over two days you will create an awesome website that you're excited about, know how to use and does what you want it to do! Plus, we will integrate the DDF into it, so consumers can search properties on your website!
AT THE END OF THIS PROGRAM YOU WILL:
* Have a ready-to-use and promotable website with listing search capabilities
* Have a website that showcases your listings with zero manual labour on your part!
* Know why blogging is essential to your success
* Be able to make changes to your website
* Have the ability to create great images for your website without learning Photoshop
* Understand basic website coding
* Know how to get expert help at a great price
* Create a website that integrates with Social Media
* Understand SEO and how to use it easily to build strong lead generation
* So much more!
Thank you again for your superb training today! We really enjoyed having you and learned alot from the session! ~ Joette Fielding, Sales Representative / Re/Max
Amanda is a great real estate instructor. ~ Jude Rahmouni, Sales Representative / Re/Max
It was both a privilege and an honour to attend, you have a wealth of knowledge and you make an excellent effort to transfer your knowledge and experience to others. ~ Rania Habib, Sales Representative / Royal LePage
* SOLDPRESS Plugin ($89.00) *needed to integrate DDF*
* Laptop is a must (no mobile devices or tablets)
* Basic comfort with technology
* Understanding of Microsoft Word (if you can use that, you can use Wordpress!)
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS PROGRAM:
* A complete, responsive, branded real estate website
* 1 Basic Wordpress theme
* 1 FREE year of website hosting with our chosen provider (domain included if needed)! Worth over $100.00!
* 1 Premium Wordpress theme! Worth up to $45.00! (Choose one from 50 options)
* Over 12 hours of hands-on training
* A 50+ page workbook
* A website you are proud of
* A website you can easily change, modify, update
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR REALTORS® WHO:
* Want to control their brand, their costs, and their message
* Hate monthly fees
* Are unhappy with their current website and don't know what to do about it
* Know technology is important and want to utilize it more
* Believe learning and growing is awesome
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FOR REALTORS® WHO:
* Have never used a computer before
* Have trouble with Microsoft Word
* Are afraid of some work
* Want someone else to do it for them
Workshop Leader: Amanda Ross
For over 15 years, Amanda worked in the corporate world in HR and Training with the Hudson's Bay Company, moving into Marketing and Sales with an International IT Education company, then changing her career to focus on real estate. She started with a New Homes company before becoming a fully licensed salesperson, and then, later, a Broker. After a few wonderful and successful years, Amanda moved into Brokerage management and led a handful of different brokerages, one being multi-office, independent brokerage, another being a multi-office, top-tier franchise brand; where she guided, developed, trained, and motivated hundreds of licensed agents and built stronger, business savvy brokerages. She started RealtyBoost in 2008 to fill the Real Estate industry's growing need for 24-7 access to training, coaching, and branding strategies. She believes that your value is in your "knowledge" and wants to help you build a smart, strong, and successful business.
CONTINUING EDUCATION (CE) CREDITS: The Oakville, Milton And District Real Estate Board is recognized as a pre-approved education provider by the Registrar, REBBA 2002. This course is approved for Continuing Education (CE) Credits and is worth 10 CE credits. 100% attendance is required in order to qualify, and if you are late, you will NOT receive CE credits for that seminar. Partial credits are NOT provided.
I understand that I must "SIGN IN" at the beginning of the session and "SIGN OUT" at the end of the course. I also understand that, if I arrive late, or leave early, or am not in attendance for the entire seminar, I will lose the opportunity to have this session count as CE Credits.
CANCELLATION POLICY: The last day for cancellations and to receive a full refund is May 18th, 2015, in writing.
** Please be advised that if you are paying for a seminar/course by cheque and the price is over $400.00 (before HST), it must be a certified cheque or bank draft **
We're thinking before we're printing!
Please be advised that the Board is striving to reduce our carbon footprint. Therefore, seminar workbooks will no longer be printed and handed out at seminars. Prior to each seminar, you will receive an email with any respective workbooks/handouts attached. We encourage you to download the document on an electronic device (tablet, laptop, etc.) and bring it with you to the class so that you may follow along. If you require a printed copy of a seminar workbook, a fee of $5.00 plus HST will be charged.
** We kindly ask that you do not park at the Board office due to limited space. For alternative suggestions please visit:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this seminar, please contact Samantha Johnston at 905-844-6491 ext. 121 or alternatively, Brendan Stewart at ext. 111.