HFFT FOOD DRIVE
Join OMDREB in our charity food drive for Halton Food For Thought!
Halton Food For Thought needs donations for its morning breakfast program, which provides healthy breakfast food to more than 25,000 students across 120 schools in the Halton region during the school year. Here’s the scoop. Up to October 4, Members and staff can bring donations to participating Brokerage offices or the Board offices. On October 4, A.C.I.S.S. will come by the offices to pick up donations and deliver to Halton Food For Thought.
Sound good? Great!
Interested in being a participating brokerage? Contact Cyndi Amodeo by email or call 905-844-6491.
Here's what they need:
- The Oakville, Milton and District Real Estate Board
125 Navy Street, Oakville
400 Main Street East, Suite 208, Milton
- Century 21 Dreams Inc.
61 Lakeshore Road West, Oakville
- Sage Real Estate Ltd.
361 Kerr Street, Oakville
- Right At Home Realty Inc.
5111 New Street, Burlington
- Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd., Oak Park
105-231 Oak Park Boulevard, Oakville
- Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd. – Glen Abbey Branch
251 North Service Road West, Oakville
- Royal LePage Realty Plus
- 2575 Dundas Street West, Mississauga
- Royal LePage Meadowtowne Realty Inc.
475 Main Street, Milton
- Century 21 Pace Realty Corp.
515 Dundas Street West, Oakville
- RE/MAX Aboutowne Realty Corp., Brokerage
1011 Upper Middle Road East, Unit C20E, Oakville
- Sutton Quantum
260 Lakeshore Road East, Oakville
1673 Lakeshore Road West, Mississauga