Broker Profile: Amy Flowers
March 27, 2017
1. Which brokerage are you from?
The Amy Flowers Team - Royal Lepage Meadowtowne
2. How long have you been in the industry?
Over 14 years
3. Why did you go into real estate?
My passion is helping others. A home is one of the largest transactions that most people will make in their lifetime. I love to be the one to help guide them through it.
4. What is the hardest part about being a real estate agent/broker?
Dealing with disappointment, we do everything we can to ensure our clients get their goals achieved. There are sometimes factors that are out of our control that will have an impact on the clients (divorce, market, death etc).
5. What is the best piece of advice you can give a newbie agent?
Never stop learning. The market is always changing, and you have to keep sharp to be on top of it.
6. Tell us about your first sale (details and how it made you feel).
Intimidating, as I am sure it is for many, but so joyful when it was finished. Having a great mentor was key.
7. What are three things an agent needs to be successful?
To be organized, knowledgeable and the ability to listen to what the client really needs.
8. What is your motto?
Do what you are great at. This will provide the ultimate client experience.
9. What is an agent’s greatest asset?
Your experience. For many sellers and buyers, this is the first time they are dealing with the real estate process. Allowing them to feel they can trust in your experience is crucial.
10. What are some common mistakes Realtors make and what can be done to avoid these?
Focusing on too wide of a market, you can’t be a specialist everywhere and not managing your time well enough.
If you are a broker/managing broker and are interested in being featured, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Check out our other Broker Profiles