Broker Profile: Joy Nolan
April 10, 2017
1. Which brokerage are you from?
Royal LePage Meadowtowne Realty
2. How long have you been in the industry?
3. Why did you go into real estate?
Originally it was to help people find their perfect home. I enjoy the constant change in the market and connecting with clients. Managing has opened up a new challenge and I enjoy celebrating in the successes of my agents. Also being able to help new agents get started is very rewarding.
4. What is the hardest part about being a real estate agent/broker?
The hardest apart of being a managing broker is helping agents navigate in this fast-paced market.
5. What is the best piece of advice you can give a newbie agent?
Create your data base, find a mentor, watch and learn from seasoned successful agents. Develop a business plan and be accountable.
6. What are three things an agent needs to be successful?
Being self motivated, have a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
7. What is your motto?
You get what you put in.
8. What is an agent’s greatest asset?
Reputation and brand.
9. What are some common mistakes Realtors make and what can be done to avoid these?
Treating this career as a part-time job. Not investing in themselves by way of professional development.
If you are a broker/managing broker and are interested in being featured, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Check out our other Broker Profiles