Broker Profile: Rosa Viviano
March 20, 2017
1. Which brokerage are you from?
Royal Lepage Real Estate Services Regan Estate
2. How long have you been in the industry?
3. Why did you go into real estate?
I worked part-time as a receptionist at Royal LePage Oakville (North Service Rd.) when I was 18 years old. I was intrigued by their lifestyle and their knowledge of real estate. I never forgot that feeling of curiosity. A few years later, I enrolled in OREA and began my career in real estate. In my first year as an independent REALTOR® I found myself a mentor. I will never forget the lessons she taught me and still to this day, they hold strong.
4. What is the hardest part about being a real estate agent/broker?
I am lucky to live in a community of wonderful, humble, family-oriented people. I found the hardest part of real estate are the other Realtors.
5. What is the best piece of advice you can give a newbie agent?
Invest in this industry.
6. Tell us about your first sale (details and how it made you feel).
My first transaction was listing a home for a friend of mine’s mother. It was the golden experience. I went to a birthday party, caught up with friends, friend recommended me to his mother, listing her home, sold as the highest sale on the street. Everyone was thrilled. At that moment, I realized real estate is not about the money, it is helping people transition through life. I helped make her next journey in life possible.
7. What are three things an agent needs to be successful?
Motivation, discipline, perseverance
8. What is your motto in business?
Everyday I am dedicated to bringing you home. My heart is in the work I do.
9. What is an agent’s greatest asset?
Their time. Time blocking is crucial for success and finding a work-life balance is crucial for life.
10. What are some common mistakes Realtors make and what can be done to avoid these?
The biggest mistake Realtors make is not following up – calling it quits on their lead too fast. It takes time and effort to build a relationship with a lead.
If you are a broker/managing broker and are interested in being featured, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Check out our other Broker Profiles