HIGHLIGHTS AND COURSE CONTENT:
- Market demographics
- How to apply the demographic profiles.
- Which communities will have the largest numbers of seniors.
- How to capture your share of the coming explosion in the mature/seniors market.
- How to capture your share of the move up, move down, and move out markets.
- Transitional Services ? more income for salespeople and brokerages.
- The etiquette of working in this market segment.
- Understanding complex Canadian tax laws and estates ? in simple terms!
- How to identify the 4 main personality groups in the mature/seniors market.
- How to effectively attract clients from each of the 4 main personality groups.
- How to choose a 'farm area' for the mature/seniors market segment.
- How to identify housing and lifestyle options for the mature/senior market segment.
- Hundreds of resources for information specific to the Canadian mature/senior market.
- How to protect the brokerage, salesperson, AND the client from unintended problems.
- How to build relationships with the all?important family members.
- The ins?and?outs of dealing with an estate.
- Insurance issues most REALTORS®, clients, and often their insurance agent, are not aware of.
- How to be a professional with trustees tax professionals, executors.
- Niche and vertical marketing ? making the clients come to you.
- Successfully using the internet to bring mature/senior clients to you.
- How to position yourself for steady income.
Bonus #1 ? A full, detailed listing presentation package in both PowerPoint & MS Word formats, geared to the mature/senior market. This package retails for $49.95 to those not attending the course. View the presentation at
Bonus #2 ? 'How to Promote & Make Money From Your Designation'. This presentation is unique across the real estate industry. Most people leave any course not knowing what to do next; this package takes students step?by?step through the process, from completing the course through illustrating the value of their new designation to the public, and on to increasing their income because they have the designation.
"Very, very nice, informative and smart instructor. Pleasure to sit throughout with great content.” - Karoline Lapinska, Right At Home Realty
"Great course, great opportunity to grow business!" - Sean Sullivan, RE/MAX Real Estate Centre
WORKSHOP LEADER: Chris Newell, the primary instructor for the ASA Program is a well?known trainer, coach, writer and course creator. He is also widely acknowledged across North America as one of the true pioneers of on?line real estate. Chris Newell has presented across North America for real estate boards, state and national associations and all major franchises.