Broker Profile: Charlotte Forget
January 11, 2017
1. Which brokerage are you from?
RE/MAX REAL ESTATE CENTRE INC. Milton office
2. How long have you been in the industry?
3. Why did you go into real estate?
To create a better lifestyle for myself.
4. What is the hardest part about being a real estate agent/broker?
As a real estate Broker/Manager, managing all of the different personalities.
5. What is the best piece of advice you can give a newbie agent?
Write a business plan and stick to it. Self motivate.
6. Tell us about your first sale (details and how it made you feel).
Gosh, that was a long time ago! I honestly don’t remember it but I know it made me feel invincible!
7. What are three things an agent needs to be successful?
Courage, drive and tenacity – oh, and money!
8. What is your motto in business?
Play nice in the sandbox and keep your ego in check.
9. What is an agent’s greatest asset?
Support of their families.
10. What are some common mistakes Realtors make and what can be done to avoid these?
They don’t invest in themselves to grow their business; they don’t train enough to keep learning. Top producers never stop learning and never stop promoting themselves for new business. That’s how you grow year over year.
If you are a broker/managing broker and are interested in being featured, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Check out our other Broker Profiles: